Violence in Schools
● Teaching Service Commission will receive additional staff to fill vacancies in all schools.
● Lack of guidance counsellors in the system will be addressed.
● Programmatic rehabilitation will be introduced for students displaying problematic behaviour
● Structured, non-academic programmes as part of the curriculum will be introduced in order to curb after-school violence
● Students will be zoned in order to bring them closer to community centred initiatives such as community clubs and organisations